Statacorp Stata v14.2 | 1.1 GB
StataCorp LP. has released update (Revision 07 March 2017) for Stata 14.2 , is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics.
Stata is a powerful statistical software that enables users to analyze, manage, and produce graphical visualizations of data. It is primarily used by researchers in the fields of economics, biomedicine, and political science to examine data patterns. It has both a command line and graphical user interface making the use of the software more intuitive.
What's new in update 07 March 2017:
1. estat eqgof, after fitting a model with sem that included latent endogenous variables and did not include any exogenous variables, incorrectly reported zero values for the R-squared statistics. This has been fixed.
2. import excel has the following fixes:
a. import excel with option sheet(sheetname), when the sheetname started with $, incorrectly named the sheet Sheet1. This has been fixed.
b. import excel incorrectly used Stata format %tchh:MM:SS instead of %tcHH:MM:SS when importing Excel custom time format h:mm:ss data. This has been fixed.
3. margins has the following fixes:
a. margins with options asbalanced and emptycells(reweight) treated interaction terms without factor variables as zero. This has been fixed.
b. margins with option predict() and suboption psel or xbsel after heckman, heckprobit, or heckoprobit incorrectly excluded nonselected observations with a missing value for a covariate not specified in select() at estimation. This has been fixed.
4. power oneproportion with option continuity overestimated the power for the two-sided test. This has been fixed.
5. predict with option te after xtfrontier, when estimation had been performed for a sample restricted to a certain range by using qualifiers if or in, returned incorrect results. This has been fixed.
6. Do-files and ado-files that contain nested open comment delimiters with no spaces between them (for example, /*/*) could cause Stata to crash. This has been fixed.
7. The Java Runtime Environment that is redistributed with Stata is now updated to version 8 update 121.
8. (Mac) In the Data Editor, when the Option key+e combination was used to enter an accented character into a cell and when the inline edit field for the cell had not been initiated prior to entering text, the first typed character was not entered. This has been fixed.
9. (Mac) In the Data Editor, when an international keyboard (such as a Japanese keyboard) was used to initiate the inline edit field of a cell, the first typed character was not entered. This has been fixed.
10. (Mac) Stata could crash when a document that was printed from the Do-file Editor took a long time to print. This has been fixed.
11. (Mac) When opening a file in the Do-file Editor that is not encoded in UTF-8, Stata attempted to convert the file to UTF-8 using the default character encoding for your locale. For some locales, this conversion could not be done using the default encoding, and nothing appeared in the Do-file Editor (for example, opening a do-file encoded in Windows Latin 1 from a Japanese locale). Stata now prompts you to specify the character encoding of the file before converting it to UTF-8.
12. (Mac) Programmable dialogs with combo boxes that have editing disabled did not register a selection from the combo box's drop-down list. This has been fixed.
About StataCorp LP
StataCorp LP develops, distributes, and supports statistical software. Its products include Stata, which provides an integrated statistics, graphics, and data-management solution for data analyzers; and Stata/MP, which provides support for multiple-processor computers and multicore computers of various statistics and data-management packages. The company also offers two and three day courses, on-site training courses, short courses, seminars, and Web-based courses for learning Stata. In addition, it publishes a peer-reviewed quarterly journal, as well as books on Stata and statistics. Further, StataCorp LP sells mugs, shirts, caps, polos, mouse pads, USB drives, bookmarks, computer briefcases, natural sandstone coasters, black Stata tote, books, and journals online. The company primarily serves the government, corporate, and educational sectors. StataCorp LP offers its products through its distributors and resellers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in College Station, Texas.
Product: StataCorp Stata
Version: 14.2 (Revision 07 March 2017)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10
All Link Download :